Winning tiny string bikini contestants don’t get their crowns (or bikini vouchers) without a little hard work and preparation beforehand. If you are planning on becoming the next top string bikini model by entering and winning a number of Wholesale Bikini contests across the country, here are ten top tips to help you get there.
1. Be Confident Bikini models that make it big are usually those that believe in themselves. So, make sure you do! Choose a string bikini you are comfortable with, that accentuates your best features, so you really feel like you are putting your best foot – or any other body part – forward. Strut your stuff as though you are already a top model worldwide and you will find that others will already see you in the image you want to portray.
2. Be Sexy String bikini models are adept at showing – and covering – the right places. It’s not so much about who shows the most skin, as who does it in the sexiest way. Sometimes a little more material leaves a sexier impression. Other times, less is more. Whatever way you go, make sure it’s sexy and not slutty.wholesale Christmas costumes
3. Be Happy The most prominent attribute of bikini models – apart from the obvious physical ones – is usually a smile. No grumpy model ever won a bikini contest, so make sure your judges see you smile and laugh…as a frown could cost you your crown.
4. Be Fit Flabby bikini models do not win contests, no matter how beautiful they are. Nor do lazy ones. Yes, it’s true, rigorous training and workouts are tiring, but if being a winning bikini contest model is your dream, make sure you give yourself the best shot at it. Look at each contest as your doorway to a new career and make sure you are at your absolute physical best when you enter. If you feel your body is at its prime, then your confidence will be high, you will feel happy with yourself, and you will undoubtedly look great.
5. Be Tanned A bikini model without a tan is like a string bikini without a string! Though the easy way out is just to sit in the sun, with health warnings these days urging us to care for our skin, cover up, and stay out of the sun, a well-administered fake tan will work just as well. The key though, is to maintain consistency. Sexy you may be in your string bikini, but a winner you will not if you sport blotchy or very orange fake tan. Do it right. Go to professionals.
6. Be Savvy Savvy string bikini models research before entering their contests. If you know your judges names, read up on them and see if you can’t learn something that will provide an edge. Perhaps your main judge likes the colour yellow – so wear a yellow swimsuit. Make sure you know exactly where the bikini contest will be held and at what time, and for how long it will last. If you know other bikini models who will be entering, see if you can get a copy of their profiles and study what you’re up against. If it’s a contest that has been running for a few years, try to learn a fact or two about it. That way, if someone asks you a question you won’t appear to be just a body in a bikini.